Your refund will be paid within 30 days provided that all of the following requirements have been met:
- You must notify us of your request for a refund in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no longer than 7 working days afer the day on which you receive the order.
2. CONDITION OF GOODS
- The products are returned to us in unworn, clean and saleable condition.
- The Original packaging is undamaged and intact.
3. COST OF CARRIAGE & INSURANCE:
- We offer free returns - just peel off the adhesive label on the reverse of the returns docket included in your delivery and send the package back to us.
- If you require an exchange on a faulty item and we have stock available, you will not be charged again for the delivery.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found here.
- If you wish to return any items to Farrell please notify us by emailing email@example.com with your name, address and original order number which you will find on the reverse of the docket included in your package.
- Pack the item(s) you wish to return in the original, undamaged box and make sure that it is securely sealed. If you wish to return your item(s) please fully complete the Returns Docket on the reverse. We can only process a return if the Returns Docket has been fully completed.
United Kingdom Returns
- Attach the postage pre-paid label found on the Returns Docket to the outside of the original delivery box.
- Please ensure that the package is sealed and the label is attached properly.
- Post the parcel at any Post Office and obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office in the space provided on the Returns Docket for your reference.
Overseas Returns (Including Eire)
- If you are posting from outside the UK please follow the above steps and pay the correct postage at the time of sending.